- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Recipe for 4 people
- 4 large tomatoes or 8 medium tomatoes
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, washed and chopped
- 1 chopped onion
- 600 g sausage meat or ground beef
- 200g tomato sauce
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 20g butter
- Bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper / coarse salt
– In a saucepan of salted water, cook the melting potatoes and then drain them without rinsing them. Place them in the baking dish of the stuffed tomatoes.
– Preheat the oven to 200 ° C
– In a hot casserole dish, pour a dash of olive oil, add the onion and let it cook with a light color. Pour the meat and let it cook.
– Meanwhile, cut the tomato cap, empty them with a spoon without piercing them, keep the inside in a ramekin, cut the hats into pieces, add these pieces into the ramekin.
– Pour the tomato pieces into the cooked meat, add the chopped parsley and the tomato sauce, cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
– At the end of cooking, place the potato pieces in the bottom of the dish.
– Stuff the tomatoes with the cooked meat and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Place the tomatoes on the potatoes, add a small cube of butter to the tomatoes, a bowl of water in the dish and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Read also :
Cuisine: risotto with green asparagus and orange, marinated salmon, a delight signed Cyril Lignac
#gourmandcroquant: succumb to Cyril Lignac’s divine apple and cinnamon mellowness!
Cooking: here is the recipe for the tasty salmon and dill cake by Cyril Lignac
Cuisine: succumb to Cyril Lignac’s light cucumber, shrimp and coriander mousse!
At table ! : discover the recipe for salmon trout terrine with fromage blanc, a real treat!
Cuisine: discover the recipe for tiramisu with two salmon and chives