Find out how to make delicious homemade bread with your Lidl Monsieur Cuisine robot.
Do you want to start preparing delicious homemade bread? Discover all the steps to make a successful dough with your LIDL Monsieur Cuisine food processor.
The Monsieur Cuisine Connect Robot (sold for 359 euros) allows you to make numerous recipes directly integrated into its digital tablet. All recipes are updated and new ones arrive regularly. So you can feast on different and healthy recipes every day of the week.
With this robot cooker, it is possible to make baking recipes very easily, even when you are starting out in the kitchen. It mixes, kneads, chops: everything you need to make delicious and crispy homemade bread.
If you don’t have it yet, know that the LIDL Monsieur Cuisine food processor is sold several times a year in LIDL stores in France. For the next dates, check the website and catalogs regularly. It would be a shame to miss a great opportunity!
Tips for making homemade bread
To make homemade bread and succeed every time, it is important to let the dough rise well. Indeed, the more your dough will rise, the more the bread will be soft and the crumb well alveolée.
Putting water in your oven will create humidity and have an extremely soft and tender homemade bread.
Finally, to check that your bread is well cooked, it should sound hollow at the end of baking. If not, continue cooking for 10 minutes.
The brioche recipe with the LIDL Monsieur Cuisine robot
For the bread to rise and be well curved, it is important that it contains gluten. For this, you must avoid using whole flours (T130, T150 …) only. Ideally, use 300 g of T55 or T65 wheat flour and add 200 g of another flour. Try buckwheat, spelled, whole wheat or rye.
Ingredients for bread dough in a Monsieur Cuisine food processor
- 500 g T65 flour
- 25 g fresh yeast
- 320 ml of water
- Seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp sugar
Bread dough preparation with the LIDL robot
- Pour the water, sugar and yeast into the robot bowl.
- Mix everything on speed 1 for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and seeds.
- Start the kneading program to knead the dough for 10 minutes.
- Let the dough rise 1:30 in the cooker bowl under a damp cloth.
- After an hour, the dough is ready.
- Degas the dough by pressing it lightly with the palm of your hand.
- Form a ball by folding the ends of the dough below the ball.
- Preheat the oven to 230 ° with a ramekin of water.
- Place the bread ball on a baking sheet with baking paper and let the dough rise for another 30 minutes under a cloth.
- Brush the ball of bread with a brush and water and then make a few incisions.
- Put the bread dough in the oven for 10 minutes at 230 ° then 30 minutes at 200 °.
- Leave the bread to cool on a wire rack, it’s ready!
The bread keeps well wrapped in a cloth for several days.